Macro Mike’s range of plant based gluten and dairy free baking mixes will blow your mind! The flavour obsessed team have completely reinvented what constitutes a clean treat by tirelessly trying new, natural ingredient combinations until they were able to perfect some of the tastiest clean treats you’ll ever get your hands on.
Aside from being made right here in Australia they are also dairy and gluten free, making them gentle on sensitive stomachs. Macro Mike’s clean and healthy baking mixes are also vegan friendly containing no animal products.
Macro Friendly Cookies
To add to this each cookie is 61 calories with 9g carbs, 3.1g protein and 1.3g fat making them probably the most calorie and macro friendly treat you can find enabling you to enjoy as much as you want to without a calorie blow out.
When baked to perfection Macro Mike’s cookie mix has just the right amount of chew to it with a nice, even chocolate hit that doesn’t disappoint and pairs well dipped in or drizzled with their powdered peanut butter mix.
Cookie hack – Use one skillet to create a giant cookie, you’re welcome.
Macro Mike Cookie Mix is manufactured in a facility that also processes peanuts, tree nuts and soy ingredients.
Cookie mixes have a shelf life of 6 months if kept out of direct sunlight.
Macro Friendly Brownies
With 75 calories per slice Macro Mike have nailed healthy baking again with their macro and calorie friendly brownies. After 2 years of research and development they have been able to produce the V 2.0 Brownies which have turned out to be absolutely next level in flavour and texture. As with all Macro Mike baking mixes they are gluten and dairy free, making them an excellent snack for vegans and those with allergies.
The macro’s? 75 calories per slice with 9.5g carbs, 4.5g protein and 1.5g in fat.
These macro friendly brownies pair perfectly with Macro Mike’s powdered peanut butter mix for when you really have the cravings hit hard and when baked to perfection have that soft, yet firm texture you expect from a “regular” brownie, making them absolutely irresistible.
Macro Mike Brownie Mix is manufactured in a facility that also processes peanuts, tree nuts and soy ingredients.
Brownie mixes have a shelf life of 6 months if kept out of direct sunlight.
Baking Macro Friendly Brownies and Cookies
Baking these incredible clean treats couldn’t be simpler. All the steps are included on the back and are easy to follow. Simply:
- Pour contents of bag into a mixing bowl and pre-heat oven to 200 degrees celcius fan forced
- Add 250mL of water or your choice of milk (almond, rice, oat, coconut or whatever) and mix thoroughly with a silicone spatula
- For brownies, Add contents to a lined shallow baking tray and spread evenly. For cookies, evenly portion onto lined baking tray.
- Put brownies in oven for 25-30 minutes or until cooked OR put cookies in oven for 15-20 minutes
- When cooked to your desired done-ness, remove from oven, slice brownies into 12 even squares (or however you want to eat them) then transfer to cooling rack. If you made one giant cookie you can slice it and transfer it to cooling rack or cool the whole thing at your discretion – dont let me tell you how to treat yourself.
For added YUM – Enjoy Macro Mike’s clean baking mixes with powdered peanut butter drizzled over the top.