The Gut Health Pack has been specifically designed to kickstart the change needed to rebalance your gut.
GutRight is a revolutionary product which feeds the good bacteria and created an environment which causes the bad bacteria to die off. It’s not a probiotic, its not a prebiotic, its a modbiotic.
Multifood is a complete multivitamin like no other. It comes with a host of vitamins from natural sources paired with their natural cofactors which aid in absorption.
What Can GutRight Do For You?
- Will modulate gut bug ratios
- Treat Dysbiosis, SIBO, leaky gut wall, allergies and intolerances
- Support immune system function
- Aid liver and detoxification pathways
- Reduce inflammation
- Reduce insulin resistance
- Support healthy metabolism
- Prevent and correct fatigue disorders
- Eliminate brain fog and aid mental clarity
- Improve physical and mental performance
- Correct firmicute: bacteroidetes (kill of excess firmicute and increase deficient bacteroidetes)
- Kill of candida (yeasts, fungi and moulds)
- Displace parasites
Directions: The GutRight Protocol
The following is the recommended introduction of GutRight to your system by ATP Science.
Modbiotics modify ratios of microorganisms in your gut by reducing the excessive organisms that have overgrown and supporting the deficient strains to grow. High doses of Modbiotics can be used in the short term to purge the overgrowth and lower doses have a more modulating effect over a longer period of time to maintain the healthier ratios.
Do this to start your GutRight journey or again after events that may disrupt your healthy balance of gut flora for example after antibiotics, food poisoning, colds and flus or allergies, bad or binge eating (or drinking).
Take 1 teaspoon of GutRight mixed into water, juice, smoothie, protein powder or honey 3 times daily with meals for 10 days whilst following the Specific Carbohydrate Diet.
Combining GutRight with Multifood gives extra vitamins, minerals and cofactors in the diet which helps with maintaining good gut health as well as overall health. Multifood provides your body with a natural balance of nutrients. Not just the vitamins and minerals; but also the included phytonutrients, polyphenols and other plant based nutrients that are missing in your standard multivitamin.