If you’re tired of hardcore dieting, taking traditional fat burners loaded with caffeine, popping pills or shake diets without seeming to be able to shift those stubborn areas that you’re also told you can’t spot reduce – try something new, try Subcut. Subcut allows you to directly target the areas you’re concerned about. Doing endless amounts of crunches isn’t going to lose that tummy. Tablets and powders that are taken orally can’t specifically target the abs, hips or thighs. The body loses fat from where IT chooses, not you. Subcut turns the tables on this and gives you the power to directly target those trouble spots you’ve been trying to get rid of but just don’t seem to budge.
We’ve all seen those skin creams on the shopping channels that claim to be able to do a similar thing to Subcut, but they’re nowhere near close to it. The key to Subcut is that it targets unsightly Subcutaneous fat (SF) specifically, which is the largest proportion of fat in the body. This is the fat which is stored under the skin sitting over the muscles. Typically you’ll see this hanging around your waist, butt, legs and thighs and is difficult to shift with diet and exercise alone. The other type of fat (visceral fat) is a type of fat that is stored around your organs and is easier to shift with exercise and diet because it has a better blood circulation.
Advantages of Subcut
- Efficiently mobilise fat from Subcutaneous fat storage sites
- Improve muscle definition faster
- Reveal the muscle definition you’ve been dieting and training so hard for
- While using oral fat burners to target visceral fat and enhance metabolism. Subcut can be used to liberate fat into blood stream from isolated compartments directly under the skin
- Highly efficient enhanced transdermal absorption
- Subcut is widely used as a by bodybuilders, physique and fitness models for pre-competition sculpting
- Improves the appearance of regional fat deposits in men and women
- Renews and regenerates the dermal connective tissue
- Tones and increases the firmness of the skin and reduces the appearance of cellulite
- Hypo-allergenic, anti-inflammatory and antihistamine for sensitive skin
- Increases antioxidant levels protecting collagen and elastin from degrading prematurely
- Subcut body shaping serum is formulated to tighten, smooth and firm areas of the body that traditionally are the most effected by fat deposits
Subcut is a revolutionary product; researched, developed and clinically trialed by our head scientist for over 20 years. Subcut contains powerful, proven ingredients that were chosen for their transdermal penetration and fat burning properties from researching published medical journals, white papers, clinical and university studies and in house trails to perfect the fat burning properties.
Coleus (Coleus forskohlii)
The active ingredient forskolin works like thyroid hormones on your stubborn fat deposits and directly increases cAMP, which aids in fat breakdown.
Guarana (Paulinia cupana)
Containing active ingredients methylxanthines, xanthine alkaloids include theophylline, theobromine and caffeine, catechins and epicatechins) enhances the effects of forskolin as a beta adrenoceptors agonist that also enhances cAMP production and combined with its ability to be the most effective phosphodiesterase inhibitor it also preserves the cAMP to maximise the forskolin activity.
Silybin from Japanese thistle (Cirsium oligophyllum)
Up-regulates thermogenic uncoupling proteins and also stimulates beta adrenoceptors thereby enhancing the lipolysis promoting effects of catecholamines. One study on rats showed a mean reduction of regional subcutaneous fat stores by 23.2% in 7 days. Its effects are enhanced when combined with forskolin and caffeine. It also prevents fat gain by inhibiting generation of new fat cells (adipogenesis).
Du Zhong (Eucommia ulmoides Oliv)
Powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant added to modulate “adipokines”. Adipokines are chemicals made and released from fat cells that can contribute to their stubborn nature and resistance to change.
Black Pepper (Piper nigrum)
A permeation enhancer enhancing percutaneous absorption of the active ingredients into subcutaneous lipid bilayers. It also stimulates microcirculation and induces a potent thermogenic effect.
Rosehip Oil (Rosa canina)
A potent permeation enhancer to improve transdermal absorption of active ingredients. Rosehip oil also improves skin elasticity to aid skin tightening and reducing the appearance of stretch marks.
How to use Subcut
Massage Subcut serum into regional fatty deposits; most commonly located on the abdomen, buttocks, thighs and the backs of the arms. Apply the serum from 1 to 3 times daily. Best used before exercise and used every day in the morning and again in evening after showering.