One of the key functions of the thyroid is to drive your metabolism. If your metabolism is slow, fat burning becomes very difficult and you feel sluggish, your appetite can suffer and ultimately your health with it. This can happen even if you hit the gym, run the kilometres however; if your thyroid is low or sluggish, you will only be burning fat during these short periods of exercise. For the remainder of the day and night you’ll never get close. T432 Plus has been designed to address thyroid issues that many people experience and help them reach their true fat burning potential.
With an optimal metabolism and thyroid function, you can burn fat for 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. This allows you to have more energy, a healthy appetite, recover better from training sessions and gain a whole new lease on life.
T432 Plus is a unique combination of super foods and spices used to maintain healthy metabolism from around the globe; including Ayurvedic, Traditional Chinese Medicine, and South American traditional medicine systems. The active ingredients in these super foods and spices have been isolated and concentrated and using the tools provided by modern science and combined with critical thyroid cofactors Zinc, Selenium and Iodine to ensure efficacy, consistency and reliability.
Symptoms of a slow or under-active Thyroid include:
- Generalised weight gain that is difficult to account for
- Fluid retention
- Apathy and depression
- Impatient towards others
- Cold or overly sensitive to cold breeze, drinks and foods
- Swollen and bloated
- Slow bowels with excessive bloating and gas and fullness
- Poor circulation and fluid retention
- Dry, weak and poor quality hair
- Dry skin
- Weak, brittle or poor quality finger and toe nails
- Sluggish bowels and constipation
- Burping, farting and gurgling guts
How Does T432 Plus Help Fat Burning?
- Maximise thermogenesis and Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
- Correct insulin resistance
- Control appetite and cravings
- Create ideal thermogenic hormonal profile
- Thyroid hormone for fat loss
Thyroid hormones control your metabolic rate, digestive function and thermogenic capacity. It is essential to control the thyroid hormone pathways to ensure that it works as a potent thermogenic compound. There are many factors that will alter the thyroid hormone conversion pathways.
What causes reduced thyroid hormone activity?
- Estrogen dominance
- Stress and cortisol
- Inflammation and cytokines (chemicals released from immune cells during infection, allergy, toxic exposure and stress)
- Obesity and adipokines (chemicals released from fat cells that have immune, inflammatory and hormonal effects)
- Nutritional deficiencies – Iodine, Zinc and selenium
- Foods – Soy, Gluten, green tea catechins EGCG
Does T432 Plus interact with thyroid medication?
You should always consult your healthcare practitioner before you start any new diet, exercise or supplement regime. If you are on medication, seek advice from your prescribing doctor or pharmacist. It is ok to combine T432 Plus with thyroid medications if you are being supervised and monitored by your health care professional.